SciWorthy.com invites everyone to the conversation!
There are tons of science news sites written with non-scientists in mind. Why is SciWorthy different?
Our goal is to invite everyone to the table. Scientists need not speak from their ivory towers, nor do they need to adopt the manipulative tactics of advertisers. Scientists need to tell their stories.
For scientists, their work is it’s own reward. The incremental accumulation of knowledge is their bliss. It isn’t always flashy or definitive. Experiments fail. Sometimes, you just end up with more questions. But at the end of the day, it’s about the journey and not the destination.
SciWorthy wants to bring everyone along on that journey. Why? Because an informed population is a capable one. Knowledge isn’t just rewarding – it gives people agency.
- Are you looking for something interesting to read?
- Are you an educator looking for reading assignments for your classes?
- Are you a student, grad student, researcher, or scientist with a desire to let your friends, family, and the general public know what you are working on?
- Are you a university department wanting to disseminate your latest research?
- Are you simply looking for a new way to write about science that garners passion without losing nuance?
Calling All Researchers
If you are an author of a published paper you can post directly to Sciworthy.com yourself. Or, contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an idea for a subject you’d like to see covered on our site!